Retrieve SmarterMeasure PIN
If you have forgotten or lost your SmarterMeasure PIN, you can request a new one to be sent to you by entering your email address in the form below. To ensure that you receive your PIN, please ensure that the email address, firstname.lastname@example.org, is not blocked by SPAM filters that you may be using.
Please enter the email address below that was used to access SmarterMeasure.
Not receiving your PIN via email?
More than likely your e-mail provider has filtered out the e-mail, deeming it Spam. This can be complicated to fix because there is no standard way that email providers handle spam filtering. Here are instructions for fixing this with a few different internet service providers. If yours isn't here, you might need to contact them or check their website for instructions.
- Q: "How easy is it for an EarthLink subscriber to allow bulk email from an organization?"
- A: Very easy. While viewing a message in the "suspect email" folder, an EarthLink subscriber can click a single button that will allow future messages to pass directly to their inboxes. Subscribers also have the flexibility to specify that they want to receive email from an entire company (domain). This allows email from any address within that domain to reach the subscriber's inbox. Our newsletter domain name is SmarterMeasure.com Call Earthlink and ask how to change your settings so the email will come through in the future.
- "Any AOL users having trouble getting messages should contact AOL for instructions on marking emails as "friendly senders" because there are different instructions for different AOL versions and setups."
- "To ensure messages from specific e-mail addresses are not sent to your Junk E-Mail folder, you can add them to your Safe List."
1. Go to the Options page.
2. On the left side of the page, click Mail, and then click Junk E-Mail Protection.
3. Click Safe List.
4. Type an address or domain (a domain is the part of an e-mail address that follows the @ sign) from which you always want to receive messages, and then click Add.
Our domain name is SmarterMeasure.com.
"What do I do if I receive solicited mail in my bulk mail folder?"
We make a concerted effort to deliver solicited commercial and noncommercial email directly to your inbox. If you believe that a message delivered to your bulk mail folder is more appropriately delivered to your inbox, please click the "Not Spam" button at the top of the message. The email will be automatically forwarded to a Yahoo! Customer Care associate for careful review.
If we determine that it is appropriate for Yahoo! to make system-wide changes with regard to this type of message, we will deliver it to your inbox in the future.
If you continue to see these messages in your bulk mail folder and you would still like to receive them in a different folder, you can set up a filter to redirect them to any folder you wish. You can find more information at Filters Help.